Have some fun on your nights after school or work and keep score at baseball, basketball and softball games!
Keep score and time of various sports activities in the athletic program; watch players and officials at athletic events to record the game in the scorebook and/or scoreboard and announce lineups, players, etc. as needed.
- Keeping score and time of various sports activities in the athletic program
- Ensuring the cleanliness of all agency facilities and property Creating an inspiring experience for all agency customers
- Acting to ensure the safety and well-being of participants using educational and event facilities
- Experience with baseball, basketball and softball; High School education preferred
- Knowledge of vocabulary associated with sports Personnel practices and procedures
Accommodation may be made for some of these physical demands for otherwise qualified individuals who require and request such accommodation.
- Mobility to work in a typical office setting and use standard office equipment such as books, pencil sharpeners, clocks, microphones, etc.
- Strength to lift equipment or materials weighing up to 20 pounds
- Vision to read printed materials
- Hearing and speech sufficient to communicate in person or over the public address system
The majority of work takes place after standard business hours in a pressbox or gymnasium.
Weber County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To request an accommodation or for technical assistance please call us at 801-399-8623