The Weber County Sports Complex is available by appointment only for limited use as approved by Weber County. Please email Office Manager Crystal Monzella for available Freestyle and Stick & Puck registrations: email@example.com. June reservations will be available May 20th for Freestyle & May 26th for Stick & Puck. Include your name, phone & desired Freestyle or Stick & Puck days/times. Reservations will be taken in order of date/time stamped email receipt. The Business Office is also available by appointment only during this limited use time. All partner client event updates are reflected on our calendar. Please refer to the online calendar for all practice & event updates. Please follow the posted guidelines by Weber County to help prevent the spread of disease. No refunds for reserved ice.
Ice & Room Rentals based on availability. We do not guarantee Private Rental availability. Please email Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about next available date.
Hockey Programs at The Ice Sheet
Drop-In Hockey. The Ice Sheet offers Drop-In & Stick and Puck Hockey Sessions. Please check the schedules or pick up a schedule at the Ice Sheet for times. Youth Drop-In Hockey is available when the schedules allows. These programs are also listed on the Drop-In Hockey schedule for your convenience.
To be on the Drop-In List, you must pre-pay to guarantee your spot. We sell DROP-IN PUNCH PASSES for your convenience. Ask the cashier about them next time you're here! To Sign Up for Wednesday evening Drop-In please call (801)778-6360 after 12 noon.
For a list of other hockey contacts, please see a cashier or call our business office at (801)778-6300.
Donate your used Hockey Gear to a great cause! We now accept used hockey gear as part of our Gear Co-Op to help get new players of all ages involved in Ice Hockey. All you have to do is bring your used gear to The Ice Sheet, and we'll do the rest!
Policies for Collegiate & High School Hockey Games
- High School Players, Coaches, Trustees, Officials and Spectators must enter through the Event Doors on the second level.
- Collegiate Players, Coaches and Officials may enter through the downstairs lobby, with Spectators entering the upstairs Event Staff doors.
- No artificial noisemakers of any kind are allowed in the arena during High School Hockey Games. They are permitted during Collegiate games only.
- The South-End Seating, (including Third Level Seating during High School), is off-limits. Should spectators reach 1,000, that space will be made available for seating.
- The locker rooms will be clean on arrival and they are expected to be clean on departure. Departure should be within 30 minutes of leaving the ice at the end of each game.
- The Locker Rooms and Lobby are OFF LIMITS to ALL SPECTATORS & PARENTS. This is for the safety of players, coaches and staff.
- The first two rows of the stadium are roped off, and are off limits to spectators.
- DO NOT TOUCH OR PUT YOUR HANDS ON, OR OVER, THE GLASS.
- ANYONE TOUCHING OR HANGING ON THE GLASS WILL BE ESCORTED OUT BY WSU POLICE.
- DO NOT THROW OBJECTS ON THE ICE. Players may be injured from debris on the ice. ANYONE caught throwing objects on the ice will be escorted from the facility.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD is allowed in the building during any organized event. The concession stand will be open during all regular season WSU & High School Hockey Games.
- Any person in violation of the above listed policies will be escorted from the premise by WSU Police and may forfeit all future use of The Weber County Ice Sheet.