North Fork Park Amenities
- 6 large group areas with covered boweries; accommodates 200-300 people
- 181 individual camp sites
- Cold Water Campsites
- Cutler Flats Campsites
- Loop A, B and Corrals Campsites
- Middle Gate Campsites
- Mustang Flats Campsites
- Fire pits and picnic tables
- Running water
- Flushing toilets
- Trails for hiking and biking
- Volleyball poles and horseshoe pits at large group areas
- Horse corrals
- Camp host on site
- Handicap Facilities
Camping and Group Sites
To reserve a group site, call the Parks office at 801-399-8230 or visit the Parks office at 1181 N. Fairgrounds Dr. (at the Weber County fairgrounds). Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Reservations are accepted at the Weber County Parks Office. See the Reservations calendars for more information on reserving a bowery.
Individual camp sites for North Fork Park are available on a first come, first served basis. No reservations for these sites will be taken.
North Fork Park is a venue for Nordic skiing during the winter months. More information can be found at Ogdennordic.com.
Cross-country skiing on 7 1/2 miles of groomed trails