Weber Memorial Park Amenities
- 3 large group areas; accommodates 200-300 people
- 58 individual sites
- Fire pits and picnic tables
- Flushing toilets
- Electricity at large group areas
- Volleyball poles and horseshoe pits at large group areas
- Causey Dam nearby for fishing and boating
- Nearby River
- Camp host on site
- Handicap Facilities
Camping and Group Sites
To reserve a group site, call the Parks office at 801-399-8230 or visit the Parks office at 1181 N. Fairgrounds Dr. (at the Weber County fairgrounds). Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Reservations are accepted at the Weber County Parks Office. See the Reservations calendars for more information on reserving a bowery.
Individual camp sites for Weber Memorial Park are available on a first come, first served basis. No reservations for these sites will be taken.