The Weber County Sports Complex is available by appointment only for limited use as approved by Weber County. Please email Office Manager Crystal Monzella for available Freestyle and Stick & Puck registrations: firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations required to enter the facility. Include your name, phone & desired Freestyle or Stick & Puck days/times. Reservations will be taken in order of date/time stamped email receipt. The Business Office is also available by appointment only during this limited use time. All partner client event updates are reflected on our calendar. Please refer to the online calendar for all practice & event updates. No refunds for reserved ice.
Ice & Room Rentals based on availability. We do not guarantee Private Rental availability. Please email Crystal at email@example.com to inquire about next available date.
The Ice Sheet was built in 1994 as an Olympics venue for the 2002 Winter Games. The Ice Sheet is known as one of the top curling venues in the world and now is a proud addition to Weber County's recreational facilities. The Ice Sheet offers a wide variety of recreation and sport opportunities in such areas as Ice Hockey, Figure Skating, Curling, and Public Skates. The Ice Sheet welcomes participants from 3-100+, so come join us and enjoy our year around winter sport facility.
Open Skate Prices
Open Skate Admission:
- (including Skate Rental) ages 3-17: $5.50
- (including Skate Rental) ages 18 +: $6.50
- Group Rate for groups of 10+, WSU students, Military and Seniors: $5.00
The Weber County Ice Sheet does not allow children's strollers on the ice, or, the carrying of infants on the ice. All persons on the ice during Open Skate Sessions must wear skates and be attempting to skate on their own.
We are able to make arrangements for groups with special needs. To discuss the option that best fits your situation, please contact Mariko Rollins; 801-778-6360; firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Pricing per session:
- Drop-In: Goalies are Free, All Skaters $7
- Stick & Puck: All Goalies & Skaters are $6
- Freestyle: All Skaters are $6
Party Room Rentals
We have Party Rooms that are available to rent by the hour for parties.
Penalty Box party room in our lobby seats an est. 40 guests and has a serving area. The cost is $45 per hour. The rental fee does not include paper products or decorations. We are currently booking room rentals one month out.
The upstairs VIP Room is $75 an hour and has limited availability due to events on the Olympic Rink.
Please send all Party Room inquiries to Crystal: email@example.com
Parties on Open Skate: Open Skate is now by reservation only for up to 160 skaters. To make a reservation for your skating party please email Crystal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stick & Puck reservations for our hockey community (based on availability) and renting a party room is also available for parties. Stick & Puck availability may be limited due to regular users. Please email Mariko for information on Stick & Puck availability for groups of 10-20 players: email@example.com. For 1-10 spots on a Stick & Puck session please email Crystal: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private Rink Rentals: Currently Unavailable. Rink Rental Protocol will be posted here when Private Rink Rentals become available again. Schools should email Mariko for future Field Trip info: email@example.com.
Field Trip Information:
Take your class or group to the Weber County Ice Sheet for a COOL day of skating. The Ice Sheet offers a great recreational setting and a chance to experience one of Utah's winter sport opportunities.
- School/Non-Profit Day Rate (before 11:45 AM weekdays only): $165 per hour (price includes ice and skate rental) Price does not include Curling. For Curling inquiries please send request to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Capacity: The Ice Sheet recommends a maximum of 80 skaters per hour time slot. The rink can handle more skaters than this, but space on the ice makes the experience much nicer for beginner skaters. If your group is larger then 80, we suggest you rent a couple of hours to make sure each participant has plenty of time to enjoy the outing.
- Supervision: The Ice Sheet requires one adult supervisor for every 15 skaters. This does not apply for adult user groups.
Please email: email@example.com with name, phone number & desired date of rental and our staff will contact you as soon as possible. Location: 4390 Harrison Blvd., Ogden, UT. 84403 Contact: Mariko Rollins, Administrative Manager, (801)778-6300 Hope to see you soon!
Players new to the ice may also want to take some skating lessons in a relaxed learning environment with our Learn To Skate & Developmental Hockey Programs. Sessions run year-round. Info on our Lean To Skate & Developmental hockey tabs.