The Weber County Sports Complex is available by appointment only for limited use as approved by Weber County. Please email Office Manager Crystal Monzella for available Freestyle and Stick & Puck registrations: firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations required to enter the facility. Include your name, phone & desired Freestyle or Stick & Puck days/times. Reservations will be taken in order of date/time stamped email receipt. The Business Office is also available by appointment only during this limited use time. All partner client event updates are reflected on our calendar. Please refer to the online calendar for all practice & event updates. No refunds for reserved ice.
Ice & Room Rentals based on availability. We do not guarantee Private Rental availability. Please email Crystal at email@example.com to inquire about next available date.
Learn to Skate
The Weber County Ice Sheet offers year-round group classes & individual instruction for figure skaters of any level.
- Group Classes:
The Learn To Skate Program by US Figure Skating is an affordable & fun way to get children & adults skating and enjoying the sport.
- Cost: ALL Classes (Snowplow-Adults) $55 per 6-week session. Includes Skate Rental for all classes & practices when using your 6 session practice punch card provided at check-in.
How to Register:
Please email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Class Info
Classes are 30 Minutes in length and are offered in 6-week sessions with a free Bridge Activity on specified dates throughout the year. Each student also receives free skate rental for the duration of the session, six free practice coupons (basic levels only), a Buddy Pass to be used on the 1st week of classes, a patch for each level passed and a Certificate!
Ages 3-5 should register for Snowplow 1
Ages 6 and up should register for Basic 1
Adults should register for the Adult Class
Things to Remember the First day of Class: Gloves, Long Pants, Jacket or Sweatshirt, Long Socks, A helmet, if desired.
Please arrive at least 20 minutes early on the first day to ensure that the registration process runs smoothly and you allow yourself enough time to find the proper size and fitting for your skates. For more information please call 778-6360, or email email@example.com
Learn-To-Skate Participation Agreement.
I hereby agree to the following conditions:
- Refunds will not be given after the first day of class. Please consult the Office Manager.
- Classes may be combined at the discretion of The Ice Sheet.
- I will not hold The Ice Sheet, or any its affiliates, staff, volunteers, and/or coaches liable for mine or my child’s injury while participating in the Learn-To-Skate program.
- I understand that I will not be enrolled in classes until my payment is received in full.
- I understand that my registration may be deferred to the next session if the requested class is at capacity.
- I understand that due to the nature of the Learn-To-Skate program, I cannot request a specific coach.