|Length and Depth||Height|
|24' x 20'||3'6" to 4'3"|
|31'4" - 34'9"||8'||11'2"|
Stage Rental Rates -
- See Reservation Calendar for availability
- Set-Up/Tear-Down Charge: $270
- Delayed stage set-up or tear-down charge, $67.50/hr. Additional per hour charge may apply if event planners are not prepared to accept delivery or tear-down at scheduled times.
- Crowd Control Barricades (6): $24
- $250/day rental fee (to help cover maintenance, registration, etc.):
- Call back charge - $50/hour/person from time of arrival to completion of call back work completed (changes to set-up during usage, back drop removal or set-up not done as initial delivery, etc).
- Damage charge - actual cost of repair plus 10%
To reserve the stage, call the Parks office at 801-399-8230 or visit the Parks office at 1181 N. Fairgrounds Dr. (at the Weber County fairgrounds). Office hours are 8:00am-5:00pm.
|Design live load||100 lb/sq ft||490 kg/sq m|
|Roof lifting capacity||3800 lb||1725 kg|
|Roof load bearing capacity||6500 lb||2948 kg|
|4 built in rigging points||350 lb each||160 kg each|
|2 trusses - upstage and downstage (T2)||500 lb||227 kg|
|2 trusses - central roof (T1)||700 lb each||320 kg each|
|2 front overhang extensions - 9'10" (3 m)*||250 lb at 34" each||113 kg at 0.86 each|
|2 side overhand beams||800 lb at 36" each||363 kg at 0.9 m each|