Courtesy of Utah Business
August 24, 2017 – Silicon Slopes—The targeted career pathways programs started with aerospace, quickly followed by diesel mechanics and medical device manufacturing. Now, an IT Pathways Program is in the works.
On Wednesday Gov. Gary Herbert announced he has directed his economic development office to convene a working group to build a program that will give high school students the opportunity to begin developing job-ready IT skills in high school.Full Article
- Utah Ranked #1 in Nation in Economic Outlook
- Locally made food products you can buy in Northern Utah
- University of Utah ranked No. 1 in Milken Institute report for Technology Patents, Licenses and Start-ups
- North West Weber Industrial development could usher in huge growth
- Program hopes to fill 40,000 Utah jobs that don't require 4-year degrees