FILING DEADLINE FOR MAJOR GRANTS: January 13, 2023 by 5:00 p.m.
FILING DEADLINE FOR REGULAR GRANTS: January 13, 2023 by 5:00 p.m.
FILING DEADLINE FOR EZ GRANTS: March 24, 2023 by 5:00 p.m.
Completed applications must be in the Weber County Commission Office by the date & time listed above.
Major Applications $200,000 and over
2023 RAMP Grant Applications
The office is located at:
Arts & Museums Applications $2001-$199,999
Recreation & Parks Applications $2001-$199,999
RAMP Tax Advisory Board
Weber County Commission
2380 Washington Blvd., Suite 360
The mandatory RAMP Applicant Training will be in October of 2022, please check back in September for additional information.
Download the RAMP 2023 Budget Template HERE
Download the RAMP 2023 Budget Template (Example) HERE
Information about the Weber County RAMP program:
- Receives one penny for every $10.00 purchase
- Funds new and existing facilities for recreation, arts, museums and parks
- Funds qualified cultural organizations and events
- Benefits all Weber County residents
- Enhances quality of life in Weber County and promotes economic vitality
RAMP funds have been used to fund such projects as:
- Playing Fields
- Walking, biking, equestrian and cross-country trails
- Neighborhood parks and pathways
- Swimming pools and aquatic centers
- Community recreation centers
- Multi-cultural and arts festivals
- Dance, theatre and music activities and performances
- Literary outreach programs
- Publicly owned tennis, basketball and skating facilities