What to do when you are injured on the job
- Immediately report injury to your supervisor even if the injury seems minor. (You may lose your rights if not reported promptly.)
- Fill out the first report of injury form. You must submit this to Candis in Human Resources by the end of the shift for the day, usually 5p.m. or ASAP. If injury is on weekend please submit by Monday morning. Injury forms can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Report to Work-med if treatment is needed. If after-hours or weekend visit Insta-Care or hospital if necessary, be sure to let them know that injury was work related. *Drug test is mandatory when treatment is needed. Work-Med - 1355 W. Hinckley Dr. - Daytime phone # 801-387-6150 - Monday to Friday, 7:30a.m. - 5:30p.m.
- Inform physician that it is a work related injury. This helps insure that your visit is properly billed and not delayed.
- Please do not hesitate to call Human Resources at 801-399-8624 with question or assistance.