|Waste Description||Price per Ton||Minimum Fee||Minimum Weight|
|Construction & Demolition||$46.10||$10.00||420 lbs. or less|
|General Waste*||$36.90||$10.00||560 lbs. or less|
|Compost||$30.00||$10.00||680 lbs. or less|
*Beginning on April 1, 2018 through June 30, 2018 rates will increase $1.24/ton for general waste. This does not include Construction & Demolition.
|Product Description||Price per Yard (1 scoop appox. 1 cubic yard)|
|Screened fine premium||$15.00|
|Screened fine premium 2 cubic ft. bags||$4.00|
|Yard and Garden Mulch||$15.00|
|Yard and Garden Mulch 2 cubic ft. bags||$4.00|
|Screened Leaf/Veg. premium||$20.00|
|Screened Leaf/Veg. premium 2 cubic ft. bags||$4.00|
|Decorative wood chips fine/medium – plain||$15.00|
|Decorative wood chips fine/medium –plain 2 cubic ft. bags||$4.00|
|Colored Wood chips||$25.00|
|Colored Wood chips 2 cubic ft. bags||$5.00|
|Unscreened ground mulch||$7.00|
|¼ Cord firewood||$30.00|
|½ Cord firewood uncut||$45.00|
|Full Cord split||$90.00|
|Compost Delivery (10 yd minimum)||$60.00|
|Compost Delivery Upper valley ( 10yd min.)||$70.00|
- Special handling fees $55.00 per ton*
- E-waste: $10.00 for up to 3 units + minimum weight fee** For more than 3 units $3.00 each + minimum weight fee
- Clean grass and leaves $5.00 per load (If load is contaminated a $30.00 per ton fee will apply)
- (4) tires per day per person @ 1.00 each including the minimum weight fee
- Refrigerators that have not had freon removed will be charged an additional $15.00 fee along with tipping fee.
- All loads must be secured by tarp, rope or secure tie downs. Otherwise a $10.00 fee will be included with tipping fee.
*Special handling fee description: This fee is used when the county equipment is pulled off from one area of the transfer station and used in a different area. An example would be when a trailer or boat comes in county employees are pulled off one area and strip the item for copper, metal, tin etc. Once stripped the equipment is used to demolish the item for transport into the trailers. Also, ice cream will come in and equipment is used to mix other garbage into the ice cream to prevent melting on the tipping floor. On occasion, county employees will have to assist semitrailers coming onto the tipping floor with helping to unload contents from the semitrailers.
**E-waste is described as televisions or computer monitors.
Payment methods: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover