Application Information and Fee Schedule
The Planning Division uses the County's development project portal, frontier.co.weber.ut.us, as the only means of accepting planning and development applications. Staff cannont accept paper or emailed applicaitons.
How to start an Online Planning Application.
- First, create an account on frontier.co.weber.ut.us, you will need a valid email address.
- Once logged in, go to the Applications dropdown and choose the Planning Applicaiton link to begin a new application.
- Follow the steps to fill out the application form and add the required documents for your application.
- Fee amounts can be found in the fee schedule.
- If additional documents or revisions are requested, please log into Frontier and add them to the application.
Links for other applications and forms.
Planning Division Contact Information
2380 Washington Blvd., Suite 240,
Ogden, Utah 84401
Records Request Form