In accordance with State Code 17C-1-606* we are sending you information on how to access the information outlining the RDA distributions. Reports are listed here: Reports are listed here:
- Weber County Auditor 2020 Annual Report on Redevelopment Project Areas.
- Weber County Auditor 2019 Annual Report on Redevelopment Project Areas.
- Weber County Auditor 2018 Annual Report on Redevelopment Project Areas.
- Weber County Auditor 2017 Annual Report on Redevelopment Project Areas.
- Weber County Auditor 2016 Annual Report on Redevelopment Project Areas.
The information you will find there includes:
ENTITY AMOUNTS PAID TO RDAs
This is the amount of tax dollars each entity paid to RDA project areas within their boundaries.
RDA DISTRIBUTION AMOUNTS
This lists all of the redevelopment agencies in the county, the project areas under each agency and the amount of tax dollars that was paid to those project areas.
LIST OF RDAs IN YOUR ENTITY AND DETAIL OF DISBURSMENT
This shows your entity and all Redevelopment Project Areas within your boundaries. On the right side are the detailed reports showing the year end values, base year values, tax rates, the participation percentage, (also known as “buy in” or “haircut”) and the dollar amount of taxes generated by each entity within each taxing area within each project.
We hope these reports are helpful to you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the information provided, and/or how to access it. Please direct your questions to Roger Brunker at (801) 399-8002.
Ricky D. Hatch, CPA
Weber County Clerk/Auditor