17C-1-606. County auditor report on project areas. (Also known as the CRA 700 Report)
(1) (a) On or before March 31 of each year, the auditor of each county in which an agency is located shall prepare a report on the project areas within each agency.
- Weber County Auditor 2021 Annual Report on Community Reinvestment Project Areas.
- Weber County Auditor 2020 Annual Report on Redevelopment Project Areas.
- Weber County Auditor 2019 Annual Report on Redevelopment Project Areas.
- Weber County Auditor 2018 Annual Report on Redevelopment Project Areas.
- Weber County Auditor 2017 Annual Report on Redevelopment Project Areas.
- Weber County Auditor 2016 Annual Report on Redevelopment Project Areas.
The information you will find there includes:
ENTITY AMOUNTS PAID TO RDAs
This is the amount of tax dollars each entity paid to RDA project areas within their boundaries.
RDA DISTRIBUTION AMOUNTS
This lists all of the redevelopment agencies in the county, the project areas under each agency and the amount of tax dollars that was paid to those project areas.
LIST OF RDAs IN YOUR ENTITY AND DETAIL OF DISBURSMENT
This shows your entity and all Redevelopment Project Areas within your boundaries. On the right side are the detailed reports showing the year end values, base year values, tax rates, the participation percentage, (also known as “buy in” or “haircut”) and the dollar amount of taxes generated by each entity within each taxing area within each project.
We hope these reports are helpful to you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the information provided, and/or how to access it. Please direct your questions to Steffani Ebert at 801-399-8541.
Ricky D. Hatch, CPA
Weber County Clerk/Auditor
17C-1-603. Weber County Community Reinvestment Agency report of project areas.