Please see the PDF file below for a preliminary list of properties with delinquent taxes that may be eligible for tax sale this year. Note that properties may be removed from this list for a variety of reasons, including payment of taxes. Historically, only about 10-20 properties are typically auctioned on the day of the tax sale.
While this list may be updated periodically before the day of the sale, the official updated list will be published in the newspaper and online beginning Thursday, April 27, 2023:
- 2023 Tax Sale Results - FINAL
- 2023 Tax Sale Results - Unofficial
- Tax Sale List as of May 24, 2023
- Tax Sale List as of May 22, 2023
- Tax Sale List as of May 18, 2023
- Tax Sale List as of May 11, 2023
- Tax Sale List as of May 1, 2023
- Tax Sale List as of April 1, 2023
- Tax Sale List as of March 1, 2023
- Tax Sale List as of February 1, 2023
- Tax Sale List as of January 6, 2023
- Weber County makes no warranties or representations as to the title or other attributes of the property. If you purchase property, you do so at your own risk.
- For example, the County does not guarantee or represent:
- That the property will not be subject to later redemption by the IRS or other governmental agency;
- That the property is not involved in current litigation or won’t be involved in future litigation;
- That the property is suitable for habitation, building, or development;
- That the property complies with zoning laws;
- That the assessment or description of the property is accurate; or
- Anything else. You buy at your own risk.
It is extremely important for each bidder to research the property. The addresses listed on the tax sale list are the property owner's mailing address and not necessarily the property address. The below links are provided for help in researching parcels.
A lot of information is on the Weber County website regarding property size, past taxes, and ownership at: https://www3.co.weber.ut.us/psearch/
An approximate image of the property is available on the interactive map at: https://www3.co.weber.ut.us/gis/maps/gizmo2/index.html
The Weber County Recorder/Surveyor’s office has information regarding past ownership and liens. You can look on their website at: https://www.webercountyutah.gov/Recorder_Surveyor/ or go into their office at 2380 Washington Blvd, Suite 370, Ogden UT 84401