|Waste Description||Price per Ton||Minimum Fee||Minimum Weight|
|Construction & Demolition||$40.49||$10.00||480 lbs. or less|
|General Waste*||$40.49||$10.00||480 lbs. or less|
|Compost||$30.00||$10.00||660 lbs. or less|
|Product Description||Price per Yard (1 scoop appox. 1 cubic yard)|
|Screened fine premium||$15.00|
|Screened fine premium 2 cubic ft. bags||$4.00|
|Yard and Garden Mulch||$15.00|
|Yard and Garden Mulch 2 cubic ft. bags||$4.00|
|Screened Leaf/Veg. premium||$20.00|
|Screened Leaf/Veg. premium 2 cubic ft. bags||$4.00|
|Decorative wood chips fine/medium – plain||$15.00|
|Decorative wood chips fine/medium –plain 2 cubic ft. bags||$4.00|
|Colored Wood chips||$25.00|
|Colored Wood chips 2 cubic ft. bags||$5.00|
|Unscreened ground mulch||$7.00|
|Compost Delivery (10 yd minimum)||$60.00|
|Compost Delivery Upper valley ( 10yd min.)||$70.00|
- Hazardous Waste $5.00 per load (please see restrictions). .
- Clean grass and leaves $5.00 per load (If load is contaminated a $30.00 per ton fee will apply).
- All construction and demo loads must be weighed in and out at the scale house.
- All double axel trailers must be weighed in and out at the scale house.
- Special handling fees $55.00 per ton*
- E-waste: $10.00 for up to 3 units + minimum weight fee** For more than 3 units $3.00 each + minimum weight fee.
- (4) tires per person and a max of (8) per vehicle per day. At $1.00 each including the minimum weight fee.
- Refrigerators that have not had freon removed will be charged an additional $10.00 fee along with tipping fee.
*Special handling fee description: This fee is used when the county equipment is pulled off from one area of the transfer station and used in a different area. An example would be when a trailer or boat comes in county employees are pulled off one area and strip the item for copper, metal, tin etc. Once stripped the equipment is used to demolish the item for transport into the trailers. Also, ice cream will come in and equipment is used to mix other garbage into the ice cream to prevent melting on the tipping floor. On occasion, county employees will have to assist semitrailers coming onto the tipping floor with helping to unload contents from the semitrailers.
**E-waste is described as televisions or computer monitors.
Payment methods: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover